What’s it all about?
Company culture, high performing teams and leadership. I speak with long time friend and collaborator Zena Everett about these topic and more as we dig into our personal and client experiences in this field for many years. It ended up a fluid and hopefully very valuable conversation. I look forward to your feedback.
About Zena Everett:
Leadership Coach and in-demand Speaker Zena Everett is the author of Mind Flip, Take the Fear out of Your Career and the award winning, best-selling Crazy Busy Cure.
Originally a recruitment entrepreneur, Zena sold her business in 2007 then studied an MSc in Career Management and Coaching. She then took further post-graduate qualifications in psychological coaching and leadership with neuroscience (MIT Sloan Business School). She has coached on the Executive MBA Programme at Oxford University’s Saïd Business School and is a member of the Associate Faculty at Henley Business School.
Zena is a regular speaker on Crazy Busyness and Leadership for the London Business Forum.
- Zena Everett on LinkedIn: Zena Everett MSc | LinkedIn
- Zena Everett on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZenaEverett1?s=20
- Zena Everett Website: https://www.zenaeverett.com/
About Hyperion Executive Search:
Hyperion are a specialist executive search firm working with some of the most innovative cleantech companies in the world, helping to find extraordinary talent to enable their growth and success. Partnering with leading cleantech VCs, as well as directly with founders and entrepreneurs in the sector. With our clients we are transforming business and growing a strong and prosperous cleantech economy.
If you want to grow your team, or move forward your career, visit www.hyperionsearch.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Crazy Busy Cure: https://www.zenaeverett.com/the-crazy-busy-cure/
- Mind Flip: https://www.zenaeverett.com/book/
- The One Thing The One Thing, Essentialism The Disciplined Pursuit Of Less 2 Books Collection Set: Amazon.co.uk: Gary Keller, Greg McKeown: 9789123777822: Books
Follow us online, write a review (please) or subscribe
I’m very keen to hear feedback on the podcast and my guests, and to hear your suggestions for future guests or topics. Contact via the website, or Twitter.
If you do enjoy the podcast, please write a review on iTunes, or your usual podcast platform, and tell your cleantech friends about us. That would be much appreciated.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-hunt-cleantech/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DavidHsearch
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DavidHuntCleantechGuide
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/davidhuntcleantech/
Also follow our podcast handles to stay up to date.